West African Resources Limited is focussed on creating shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration and development of gold projects in West Africa. The Company is the region’s newest unhedged gold producer after pouring first gold at our Sanbrado Gold Operation in Burkina Faso in March 2020.  The Company recently announced plans to acquire 90% of the 6.8-million-ounce Kiaka gold project in Burkina Faso from B2 Gold Corp and partner GAMS-Mining F&I Ltd with the remaining 10% interest is held by the State of Burkina Faso.  Kiaka is one of a few fully permitted gold projects in West Africa with potential be a long life, low strip ratio, open-pit gold mine amenable to conventional CIL processing. With the addition of Kiaka to existing operations, WAF aims to a be a +400,000ozpa gold producer by 2025.  West African expects to commence construction at Kiaka in early 2022.

West African Resources pours first gold at Sanbrado in March 2020.